PROCESS TO MANAGE COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS
ABOUT ZOHo SUBSCRIPTIONS
We use Zoho Books to manage all COMMERCIAL customers. Once they are set up as a customer we can create invoices, set the terms and take payment.
ADDING A NEW CUSTOMER THE QH2O SYSTEM
- Once your signed in to the Zoho Books platform
- On the right hand side of the page click on SALES and then CUSTOMERS
- Go straight to the search function and see if a account exists
- If it does not exist, click on the NEW button on the right hand side of the page
- Go through the steps to sign up a customer. Try and add as much information as possible to create a profile.
- Remember that there are tabs (as seen in yellow) for additional information required.
- Make sure you add them as a BUSINESS
- Once you are done press SAVE to go to the next step.
- Once your customer is set up, Zoho will automatically set up a business ACCOUNT and also a CONTACT for the person associated with this account
- All this information is now present in the CRM
- PLEASE GO TO THE CRM AND UPDATE THE ACCOUNT TYPE - Click here to go to CRM
- Go to accounts
- Find the business you just added
- Pres edit
- Select account type and select COMMERCIAL
- I know this is annoying. I will update when I get back!
- Now go back to Zoho Books
- Your New Business profile in now set up!
HOW TO CREATE AN INVOICE FOR A COMMERCIAL CUSTOMER
- Click on New Transaction --> Invoice or the New Invoice Button
- Go through the invoice and make sure the details are correct
- Select the payment terms ( when they need to pay by)
- Under Item Details there is a box you can click into to add a product to sell to them. Scroll through to find what you need and add the quantity
- Decide on the payment options - do you want them to pay partial payments?
- The terms and conditions link to our website
- Select or unselect to send this invoice directly to the customer
- SAVE AND SEND / PRINT / SEND LATER /SHARE
- If you send later, it will ask to schedule a time to send the email.
- Press cancel to get out of this.
- On the left hand side you will see a summary of all the invoices you have with this businsess
- Click on them to see them in detail
PAYING FOR AN INVOICE
- When you click on a customers Invoice you will be told its status -- SENT, OVERDUE, PAID
- Your customer can pay for thier invoice online when you send them the invoice by email
- Press send them a reminder button to resend this invoice
- If they would like to pay cash, over the phone or bank transfer you can press the RECORD PAYMENT BUTTON
- You will be taken to a payment page to record the transaction. Your customer will get an email straight away with a receipt showing their payment
MANAGING INVOICES MADE
- Click on the Invoices button on the left hand side of the page
- Here you will see all invoices
- To show specific types of invoices and filter between them, there is a button on the top left with a drop down
- Click which ever you want to see eg. All, Unpaid, Paid, Overdue ect
- You can access any of them by clicking on the invoice number.