PROCESS TO MANAGE RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS
ABOUT ZOHo SUBSCRIPTIONS
We use Zoho Subscriptions to manage all RESIDENTIAL customers. Each customer goes onto a PAY AS YOU GO SUBSCRIPTION. This is a free ongoing account that allows us to keep the customers credit card details on file. It also helps us differentiate between commercial clients who require invoices.
ADDING A NEW CUSTOMER THE QH2O SYSTEM
- Login into Zoho Subscriptions.
- Click customers from the left hand side panel.
- Use the search bar to see if they already have a profile with us. We do not want to have duplicates!
- If they have an account with us, click on their name, check the details are correct. You can edit this by clicking on the edit button located under the person's name.
- If they do not have an account with us, add them as a new customer. Continue to fill out the form as required as seen in the image below:
- Now press save and add subscription.
- Now you have added the customer into the system, it's time to put them on the PAY AS YOU GO SUBSCRIPTION.
- Under PLANS select PAY AS YOU GO SUBSCRIPTION.
- Under PLAN NAME select PAY AS YOU GO SUBSCRIPTION.
- If they are wanting to buy water right now, under ADDONS select 15L Ultra Pure Water.
- It will create a line. Select the quantity of bottles required and it will show you the total price.
- Scroll down the subscription Terms
- Make sure the never expires button is ticked
- Make sure enable metered billing is ticked
- Make sure collect payments offline is ticked (so you can also accept cash)
- Payment terms due on receipt means the money is due straight away.
- Payment Gateway must be ticked ( this allows you to collect payment online)
- Press continue.
- You will be then taken to the Subscription Preview Page.
- If the customer has paid you, tick the box and record the payment provided to you.
- If the customer wants to add a credit card to their
- account you can do this now in this section.
- If the customer does not want to pay right now just press CREATE. They will be sent an invoice immediately to their email.
- You will be now taken to the customers profile summary showing all the details you just entered.
- If you would like to see the invoice you just created for them, click the invoice history tab
- You will be taken to your invoices. It will show if they are paid, sent or overdue. You can send, edit and PDF invoices from here.
- You can also update any details you missed from the page.
ADDING A PRODUCT TO A CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT
- Once a customer has an account and a subscription with us, they can then start purchasing products.
- To do this click on MORE in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Then click ADD ONE TIME ADDON
- Click in the addon name section to reveal the 15L Ultra Pure Water Product.
- Now select how many bottles required
- Invoice Now
- This will then take you back to the summary of that customer.
- They will automatically receive an email about their order
- To check the order has been placed, click the INVOICES TAB to see the order made.
- If the customer pays online via the email you will be notified at email@example.com.
- The invoice will automatically update to say PAID.
PAYING FOR AN INVOICE
- If the customer does not pay online and would like to pay cash / bank transfer, Go into the customers account
- Click Invoice History
- Select the relevant invoice you want to pay
- At the top there is a button that says COLLECT CHARGE
- This button has a drop down with two options:
- #1 COLLECT CHARGE --- Click this if they are using a credit card to make the payment. You will need to type the numbers in manually
- #2 RECORD PAYMENT --- Click this if they are paying with cash / bank transfer ect.
- Put in the details and press SAVE
- This will then show you the invoice with the payments made reflected on there.
- From here you can send EDIT, EMAIL, PDF and PRINT your invoice if you need.
MANAGING INVOICES MADE
- To see what invoices have been made click on the invoices button in the left hand side panel
- In the top section there is a way to filter the different types of invoices created. If you only want to see OVERDUE invoices for example you can do so here.
- This is a good way to check on customers who have and have not paid.